Form 40SP

BigJoe

Hi I'm currently filling out this form.

Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia.

Question 39 asks if you are eligible for New Zealand Citizenship....if you choose no (Which I have) it then asks you to go to Part E, Which means skipping quite a few questions including numerous ones on convictions etc which I thankfully don't have.

I presume I just following the form instructions and skip to Part E?

Many thanks,

Joe.

13 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Are you doing it online in the immiaccount?

I've printed the 40sp form as I need to scan and attach to my part of the visa application when I've finished completing it.(immiaccount)

Edited by BigJoe

1 hour ago, BigJoe said:

I've printed the 40sp form as I need to scan and attach to my part of the visa application when I've finished completing it.(immiaccount)

You need to do it online in your immi account now rather than the paper form.

The old Q39 asks whether you are an ‘eligible NZ citizen’ which is a specific status some Kiwi’s have and which allows them to sponsor partners for a partner visa. Nothing to do with being eligible for NZ citizenship. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, paulhand said:

You need to do it online in your immi account now rather than the paper form.

The old Q39 asks whether you are an ‘eligible NZ citizen’ which is a specific status some Kiwi’s have and which allows them to sponsor partners for a partner visa. Nothing to do with being eligible for NZ citizenship. 

I have, but it was mentioned in the 309 spouse/partner thread that I need to attach the file.

Also am I answering question 40 even though it asked me to skip to Part E?

14 hours ago, BigJoe said:

I have, but it was mentioned in the 309 spouse/partner thread that I need to attach the file.

Also am I answering question 40 even though it asked me to skip to Part E?

You do not need to attach the file.  There is a separate application type for the sponsor - either create your own immi account or submit it via the partners immi account.

• Like 1