Annieatta

Pet travelling back to uk

Hi

Has anyone ever flown their dogs back to the UK using Malaysian Airways?  I am trying to get my dog back home to the UK from Perth.  I was given an option to fly via Sydney with Emirates but didn’t fancy putting him through the extra flight to Sydney first.  Dogtainers found me a flight beginning of November Perth to London changing at Kuala Lumpur.  If anyone has had any experience with this airline, especially transporting pets I would be really grateful

Hi @Annieatta what size and breed is your dog please. 

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Hiya @The Pom Queen
He’s a Golden Retriever.  I was told that Emirates are only flying out the smaller dogs from Perth to UK,  and the larger dogs have to travel via Sydney as that’s the airport that are flying the larger dogs, which is great if you live near Sydney but not so good if like me have a pet in Perth.  Another pain is that if I was travelling the same time, or 5 days before or after,  my dog can fly to Manchester, but otherwise it has to be London which is so much further away from where I am in the UK.  I managed to get my cat back before all this Covid and it was no trouble.  

Leave it with me and I will see if I can get in touch with a few people. 

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.