Regarding 491invitation and process timing

Amanpreet92

Hi there, I have logged my EOI on 85pints for 491 visa in WA in first week of October. I just want to know is there any chances   that I can get my invitation till end of November as I am registered nurse in Australia and Mine occupation is on PMSOL as well. Moreover, I am onshore and currently on visitor visa. 

1 hour ago, Amanpreet92 said:

Hi there, I have logged my EOI on 85pints for 491 visa in WA in first week of October. I just want to know is there any chances   that I can get my invitation till end of November as I am registered nurse in Australia and Mine occupation is on PMSOL as well. Moreover, I am onshore and currently on visitor visa. 

What type of RN you belong to (mental health, emergency, aged care, etc)? WA is currently reviewing RN on their occupation list so it is pretty tough to get state nomination from WA for RN. Migration list for WA

Unless you are applying for family sponsor instead of state nomination.

Edited by cglcb1

39 minutes ago, cglcb1 said:

What type of RN you belong to (mental health, emergency, aged care, etc)? WA is currently reviewing RN on their occupation list so it is pretty tough to get state nomination from WA for RN. Migration list for WA

Unless you are applying for family sponsor instead of state nomination.

On occupational list I am emergency and critical care nurse and I have also get point from my family

2 minutes ago, Amanpreet92 said:

On occupational list I am emergency and critical care nurse and I have also get point from my family

Just realised I posted the wrong link, here the right one: https://migration.wa.gov.au/services/skilled-migration-western-australia/occupation lists

But yea, pretty hard to get invite in WA for RN and with 85 points. Have you considered employer sponsor pathway?

6 minutes ago, cglcb1 said:

Just realised I posted the wrong link, here the right one: https://migration.wa.gov.au/services/skilled-migration-western-australia/occupation lists

But yea, pretty hard to get invite in WA for RN and with 85 points. Have you considered employer sponsor pathway?

Yea I am looking for sponsorship but nobody is ready for that its too hard to get sponsorship. I tried in WA and Queensland as well. If you know something about that plz let me know.

1 minute ago, Amanpreet92 said:

Yea I am looking for sponsorship but nobody is ready for that its too hard to get sponsorship. I tried in WA and Queensland as well. If you know something about that plz let me know.

Oh, your current workplace does not want to sponsor you? Because I'm also RN in WA and got my PR from employer sponsor pathway.

Just now, Amanpreet92 said:

Actually currently I am on visitor visa and have no working rights so far. 

I see, then put in your EOI now, and hope that you get invite during November invite round (normally occur on 11-15 of the month).

From August stat, you might have a chance: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/invitation-rounds

1 minute ago, cglcb1 said:

I see, then put in your EOI now, and hope that you get invite during November invite round (normally occur on 11-15 of the month).

From August stat, you might have a chance: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/invitation-rounds

Yeah who’s your sponsor?? Do you know any organisation which provides sponsorship??