Kavi09

Administration jobs in Perth

Hello me and my husband have got our PR visa. I have worked in many administrative positions in the UK but this would be my first in Australia. I just wanted to know the timescale and process of how soon I could be employed in an administrator position in Perth. 

Normally I would say, think how long it would take you to find a job in the UK, and it will be very similar, or perhap slightly longer,  in Perth.   Like the UK, you would be wise to sign up for some temp agencies so you can get some income coming in asap.  Also temporary/contract assignments are useful for making contacts within companies. 

Edited by Marisawright

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Thank you Marisawright for your advise. Would you know which agencies will be best to approach for temporary assignments? 

I’m not up to date with the best agencies in Perth but they are all much of.a muchness

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke