tom2020

Sample Full position description advertisement of Software Engineer for 186 visa

Hi guys,

My employer wants to sponsor a 186 PR visa, but we don't know how to write a proper job description to do advertisement on the job portal. 

Can you guys suggest to me how to write a proper job description? 

Please let me know the other process as well.

Best Regards,
tom

3 hours ago, tom2020 said:

Hi guys,

My employer wants to sponsor a 186 PR visa, but we don't know how to write a proper job description to do advertisement on the job portal. 

Best Regards,
tom

261313 - Software Engineer Designs, develops, modifies, documents, tests, implements, installs and supports software applications and systems. Description of Employment Duties: • researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs • identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods • testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification • writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards • writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures • providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costing for recommending software purchases and upgrades

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

It might pay you, and your employer, to take professional advice.

10 hours ago, tom2020 said:

Hi guys,

Best Regards,
tom

Please do not let your employer apply for this visa without an agent. It is too complex and the application will fail

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

It might not fail if the OP, can find an MP who wants to trouser 10 or 20 K.