Sample Full position description advertisement of Software Engineer for 186 visa

tom2020

Hi guys,

My employer wants to sponsor a 186 PR visa, but we don't know how to write a proper job description to do advertisement on the job portal. 

Can you guys suggest to me how to write a proper job description? 

Please let me know the other process as well.

Best Regards,
tom

3 hours ago, tom2020 said:

Hi guys,

My employer wants to sponsor a 186 PR visa, but we don't know how to write a proper job description to do advertisement on the job portal. 

Best Regards,
tom

261313 - Software Engineer Designs, develops, modifies, documents, tests, implements, installs and supports software applications and systems. Description of Employment Duties: • researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs • identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods • testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification • writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards • writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures • providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costing for recommending software purchases and upgrades

10 hours ago, tom2020 said:

Hi guys,

Best Regards,
tom

Please do not let your employer apply for this visa without an agent. It is too complex and the application will fail