Student visa refusal sub-class 500(off shore India Oct 2019)

Hemanths

Hi All,

Hope you are all well & safe.

I am writing in regards to my brother's student visa, which was rejected (OFFSHORE-INDIA-2019 OCT) stating that he is not being GTE in the last year.

I would like to explore the options that he has right now to get into Australia.

I am just wondering if we can re-apply for a student visa or visitor visa & convert to student once he is here. Considering the current COVID situation around AUS is there any +ve impact for student visa approvals for this case.

Any reference for potential MARA agent will be much appreciated.

BELOW COMMENTS FROM CO:

"QTE"

In considering whether the applicant met the genuine temporary entry criterion I had regard to the following factors, consistent with clause 500.212 and Ministerial Direction No 69. The factors were used to weigh up the applicant's circumstances as a whole, in reaching a finding about whether they satisfy the genuine temporary entrant criterion.

I have taken into consideration the applicant’s economic and educational conditions relative to the circumstances in India and Australia. I note that the applicant completed university in the year 2015. I place weight on the fact that the applicant were employed in their home county from August 2018 to April 2019. In their application they have not clearly demonstrated the benefit that undertaking the proposed courses in Australia would provide to their career prospects given that they were gainfully employed. I cannot be satisfied that they have demonstrated that the proposed Master of Networking qualification would be of a greater benefit to them than the work experience and qualifications they already hold.

I have considered the applicant’s potential circumstances in Australia. The applicant has not provided any evidence of strong personal ties to Australia that would serve as an incentive for them to remain at the completion of their proposed study. However, the applicant has not demonstrated that they have researched their options in other countries or their home country. This raises concerns regarding the applicant’s motivation to study in Australia.

I have taken into consideration the value of the course to the applicant’s future and have also considered the explanation from statement of purpose. I note that they have failed to give strong reasons as to how their study plan in Australia will assist them in obtaining employment or improving their employment prospects in their home country in the future. Based on the available information I do not find compelling cause for the applicant to travel to Australia at significant expense to pursue the proposed study when their career goals could be adequately served in home country. The significant cost of the course is unlikely to be offset by the potential income derived by the applicant in their expected employment field.
As such they have not demonstrated that the course will significantly improve their future employment and remuneration.

"ÜNQTE"

We applied to MIT-college MELBOURNE, everything was genuine while lodging the application, when we questioned the consultant about the refusal his comments were, that INDIA is recently dropped down to L-3 country which is considered as a high risk country that's the reason the visa was rejected for some students which doesn't makes any prompt sense to me.

If we re-prepare a strong application fulfilling all the above comments/needs this time what are the chances of approval, is there anyone struggling with the same case.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone soon.

Thanks & regards,
Hemanth.

• 2 months later...