kazza

Brisbane schools: Clayville College or St Margarets school?

Hi there, 

We are currently considering Clayville College and St Margaret's schools in Brisbane (we are moving over from London to Brisbane) and wondered if anyone has experience of either of these schools? Tried to search online, but nothing is really coming up.  We are not religious, but would prefer a private school option...

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, kazza said:

Hi there, 

We are currently considering Clayfield College and St Margaret's schools in Brisbane (we are moving over from London to Brisbane) and wondered if anyone has experience of either of these schools? Tried to search online, but nothing is really coming up.  We are not religious, but would prefer a private school option...

Thanks in advance!

Sorry Clayfield College!

Hi Kazza

I don't know either schools that well however I do have several clients and friends who have sent their girls to St Margarets and they all speak very highly of the school. Personally one thing i do like about St Margs is that they take boarders and I think that great for for the city girls as that brings a great balance as the country girls tend to be very down to earth and bring a different perspective. Our daughter o about to finish her first year at BGGS which is just 3kms from Clayfield and St Margs and she loves it.

I'll see if I can find some useful info for you as a work with a few guys whose daughters went to those schools.

All the best

Steve Elliott

Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1804671)

Hi Steve, 

That would be great thanks very much!  We have also been looking at Brisbane Grammar, but believe the starting age is 11 years old and our girls are only 7.5 at the moment 

Many thanks! 

We are fortunate we live in a great suburb with two excellent primary schools so were happy for her to start her education in the state system. That worked very well for us as our family business was just a two minute drive away. It really depends on where you are intending to live as to whether a State school could be an option. It might be a bot easier on the hip pocket too!

Steve Elliott

Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1804671)