309/100 appeal

Ben34uk

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

Current average AAT processing time for a partner appeal is listed at 716 days.

Unfortunately partner visa refusal numbers are quite high with a large AAT case load. 

The latest statistics show over 5,500 active partner appeals at the AAT.

Yes we are over 180 days over that time now. It has gone down since Xmas as was over 748. So time scale is coming down just hope we are soon as 3 years is a long time 

From what has been posted on this matter, it is entirely possible that the online system failed to retain documents that were uploaded. It is good practice for RMAs to periodically check what is showing as uploaded on the ImmiAccount and keep a record of it. In (rare) cases where i could not find evidence of document uploads online I have emailed them to the relavant office. In cases where it can  be put beyond dispute that documents were lodged, a visa refusal decision can be vacated and a new decision made.

Recently one of my colleagues had uploaded requested documents twice to his ImmiAccount and sent them three times by email. He then received a further request to provide the documents withing seven days, or else. The sponsor went to his local federal member, who happens to be the prime minister, with the evidence and a visa was granted the next day.

Edited by wrussell