Migration agent recommendations please.

Corrina

Hi CanRoverCome (& Hi Alan!)

I know both Alan and his team and Cyrus Mistry's team at EasyMigrate (Peter Loughton) in WA and can thoroughly recommend them.
Very professional firms.
They have each been in the Migration sector for decades and will be able to give you clear professional guidance.

More than happy to help with WA questions! Just send me a PM!

8 hours ago, Marisawright said:

All states publish lists of the occupations they accept and the conditions they require, and I don't believe there's any additional inside information that only local agents would know. Perhaps some of the agents who are so generous with their time here, will drop in to give their view (I'm looking at you @paulhand)

I think choice of agent goes to many things - but I don't think 'local knowledge' makes a great deal of difference. As Marisa says, the States publish their required skills lists and are generally pleased to engage with anyone. I would certainly look for an agent who works with similar types of client and similar visa types as not everyone handles all visa types. In terms of location, my clients are all over the world, but many do prefer an agent in their time zone, so that they can pick up the phone without planning days ahead or staying up half the night!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Alan Collett said:

I know Peter - you should be looked after if you decide to go with him.

And sorry we're unable to assist you presently; there's a marked uptick in the number of people wanting to move to Australia.   I'd rather be honest and say we're chockers with visa work than take you on and not deliver a good service.

Best regards.

Thanks, Alan. That's good to know 🙂 - No worries about being to busy, the office was very courteous and gave me some recommendations - can't fault that! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, paulhand said:

I think choice of agent goes to many things - but I don't think 'local knowledge' makes a great deal of difference. As Marisa says, the States publish their required skills lists and are generally pleased to engage with anyone. I would certainly look for an agent who works with similar types of client and similar visa types as not everyone handles all visa types. In terms of location, my clients are all over the world, but many do prefer an agent in their time zone, so that they can pick up the phone without planning days ahead or staying up half the night!

Thanks, Paul. Got some good advice on here. I've dropped you some information on our situation through the contact form on your website, btw 🙂

• Like 1