Jump to content
Joon2than

Travel ban exemption for offshore granted 489 Visa holder

Recommended Posts

Dear all valuable ppl,

my wife, son and I have been granted 489 offshore on Jan 2020 and I am seeking a job in SA.

I am a radiographer but it is not in priority skilled job list. 

I am wondering if i found a job and got an offer, can i apply exemption?

and if I can, is the exemption will be granted to main applicant only? or all of my family?

thank you for your time to read and looking forward to hearing any idea.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Joon2than said:

Dear all valuable ppl,

my wife, son and I have been granted 489 offshore on Jan 2020 and I am seeking a job in SA.

I am a radiographer but it is not in priority skilled job list. 

I am wondering if i found a job and got an offer, can i apply exemption?

and if I can, is the exemption will be granted to main applicant only? or all of my family?

thank you for your time to read and looking forward to hearing any idea.

 

There’s a radiographer on this site who has been granted a travel exemption. Search “exemption” and it should come up. I have been given a travel exemption too. Have a job waiting for me, but still waiting on my visa decision. The family included on the visa application are given the exemption to travel. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Green said:

There’s a radiographer on this site who has been granted a travel exemption. Search “exemption” and it should come up. I have been given a travel exemption too. Have a job waiting for me, but still waiting on my visa decision. The family included on the visa application are given the exemption to travel. Good luck!

I really appreciate your reply 🙏

thank you 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/09/2020 at 01:22, Green said:

There’s a radiographer on this site who has been granted a travel exemption. Search “exemption” and it should come up. I have been given a travel exemption too. Have a job waiting for me, but still waiting on my visa decision. The family included on the visa application are given the exemption to travel. Good luck!

Could you please tell me that on whats basis you were been granted Travel Exemption?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, sunnybajaj said:

Could you please tell me that on whats basis you were been granted Travel Exemption?

Critical skills as have a job offer. I’m an occupational therapist.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Green said:

Critical skills as have a job offer. I’m an occupational therapist.

Thank you for providing details. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2020 at 14:05, Green said:

Critical skills as have a job offer. I’m an occupational therapist.

do u mind if i ask u what kind of documents u submitted for applying exemption?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Joon2than said:

do u mind if i ask u what kind of documents u submitted for applying exemption?

I submitted my qualification certificate, my job offer letter, my bank account statement, a letter of support from employer (stating type of patients I would work with and waiting list etc) and I wrote a personal statement explaining my job role and why it’s critical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/09/2020 at 14:31, Green said:

I submitted my qualification certificate, my job offer letter, my bank account statement, a letter of support from employer (stating type of patients I would work with and waiting list etc) and I wrote a personal statement explaining my job role and why it’s critical. 

thanx for the response 

I really appreciate it 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Joon2than said:

thanx for the response 

I really appreciate it 👍

No problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×