Travel ban exemption for offshore granted 489 Visa holder

Joon2than

Dear all valuable ppl,

my wife, son and I have been granted 489 offshore on Jan 2020 and I am seeking a job in SA.

I am a radiographer but it is not in priority skilled job list. 

I am wondering if i found a job and got an offer, can i apply exemption?

and if I can, is the exemption will be granted to main applicant only? or all of my family?

thank you for your time to read and looking forward to hearing any idea.

22 minutes ago, Joon2than said:

Dear all valuable ppl,

my wife, son and I have been granted 489 offshore on Jan 2020 and I am seeking a job in SA.

I am a radiographer but it is not in priority skilled job list. 

I am wondering if i found a job and got an offer, can i apply exemption?

and if I can, is the exemption will be granted to main applicant only? or all of my family?

thank you for your time to read and looking forward to hearing any idea.

There’s a radiographer on this site who has been granted a travel exemption. Search “exemption” and it should come up. I have been given a travel exemption too. Have a job waiting for me, but still waiting on my visa decision. The family included on the visa application are given the exemption to travel. Good luck!

3 minutes ago, Green said:

There’s a radiographer on this site who has been granted a travel exemption. Search “exemption” and it should come up. I have been given a travel exemption too. Have a job waiting for me, but still waiting on my visa decision. The family included on the visa application are given the exemption to travel. Good luck!

I really appreciate your reply 🙏

thank you 

• Like 1

On 15/09/2020 at 01:22, Green said:

Could you please tell me that on whats basis you were been granted Travel Exemption?

44 minutes ago, Joon2than said:

do u mind if i ask u what kind of documents u submitted for applying exemption?

I submitted my qualification certificate, my job offer letter, my bank account statement, a letter of support from employer (stating type of patients I would work with and waiting list etc) and I wrote a personal statement explaining my job role and why it’s critical. 

On 21/09/2020 at 14:31, Green said:

I submitted my qualification certificate, my job offer letter, my bank account statement, a letter of support from employer (stating type of patients I would work with and waiting list etc) and I wrote a personal statement explaining my job role and why it’s critical. 

thanx for the response 

I really appreciate it 👍