Consider citizenship time period

ali777

Hi all,

I am writing this to get somenexpert advice regard with my citizenship time consider.

I came in australia jan 2013 and was lawful until 11septmber 2014 and accidentally became unlawful for 7days and then become lawful  again till to 4th june 2015. I depart Australia lawfully on 4th June 2015. 

I got my permanent residency on 13th of December 2018 and came back to Australia on 25th December 2018and living till to date.

Just wondering does the department count my time which i lived lawfully between 2013 to June 2015 or they will consider it from December  2018.

If soneone will help me out that will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello,

I also kindly ask for expert advice regarding my citizenship lodgement time.

I got my PR in July 2014. I travelled to Australia in Dec 2014 (to validate visa and inform myself about jobs and real estate) but returned home in Jan 2015. I moved to Australia permanently in Dec 2016.

Can I apply for citizenship now or do I have to wait until December?

Is Dec 2014 (when I first entered Australia on my PR visa) my "Permanent Residence Date" and "Lawful Residence Date"? Or is it Dec 2016?

Thanks in advance for a helpful answer.