DamoC

Extending sc600 visa - Is this possible?

I have whist been granted my 600 visa onshore for 12 months. Whilst I wait for my sc309 to be processed.

can anyone confirm if I can extend my 600 visa when it expires next year if my sc 309 is not processed by then? If so, what costs are involved or is it just the same cost as the original sc600 visa.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, DamoC said:

I have whist been granted my 600 visa onshore for 12 months. Whilst I wait for my sc309 to be processed.

can anyone confirm if I can extend my 600 visa when it expires next year if my sc 309 is not processed by then? If so, what costs are involved or is it just the same cost as the original sc600 visa.

Thank you.

You can’t extend it, you will need to apply for a new visa. A second onshore visitor visa carries an additional “subsequent temporary application charge” of $700. You may also encounter GTE issues with such a long stay. 

Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. Any comments relate to legislation and policy at date of post.