Myandmyjets

What would you advise for IT/Finance couple

Hi

I am from Europe, migrated to Singapore 4 years ago since then working in US MNC as Senior Financial Analyst. I have master degree in Finance and Accounting, 8 years of working experience , 4 years in Singapore. I am married, my husband works as Solutions Architect in IT sector, he has same background(IT degree, same experience in his field). Question mark if we would like to find job in Australia, get a visa, how hard could it be now in our fields and what type of visas we could talk about(are we skilled enough? Thanks for any thoughts on this. 

IT and finance are complex areas. My advice would be to speak to a good registered migration agent 

Finance related applications are currently pretty much a waste of time, due to the high points needed to receive an invitation.

Ascertaining whether you can satisfy the mandatory pre-migration skills assessment for an IT occupation might be your best first step.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

The competition in Finance is very fierce and probably not worth trying.  Your husband would be the best choice as primary applicant

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke