Agency recommendation needed!

Vanilli

9 hours ago, Vanilli said:

Hi all!

New to this forum, looking for recommendations for an agency to help with my visa application. I’ve decided to go this route for many reasons and I’d love some personal recommendations please. 
Thanks! 🙂

We used go Matilda, brilliant from start to finish 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vanilli said:

I’ve just worked out I’m eligible for these streams

190, 407, 491 (S/T), TSS (S), 494

They are all very different visa pathways with very different requirements.

For example:

• a subclass 407 is a training visa allowing the applicant to undergo worked based training i Australia;
  • a subclass 190 is a State sponsored, points based skilled visa requiring an Invitation to apply;
  • a subclass 482 (TSS) is a work sponsored visa requiring sponsorship by an employer.

1 hour ago, Raul Senise said:

They are all very different visa pathways with very different requirements.

For example:

• a subclass 407 is a training visa allowing the applicant to undergo worked based training i Australia;
  • a subclass 190 is a State sponsored, points based skilled visa requiring an Invitation to apply;
  • a subclass 482 (TSS) is a work sponsored visa requiring sponsorship by an employer.

Hi Paul, 

Yes I know that, I know I can’t go 407 but that’s why I am asking for agent recommendations because I don’t know which one to choose. Every time I look I get more and more confused! 

12 minutes ago, Vanilli said:

Hi Paul, 

Yes I know that, I know I can’t go 407 but that’s why I am asking for agent recommendations because I don’t know which one to choose. Every time I look I get more and more confused! 

Raul is an agent who is highly regarded on this forum, why not contact him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vanilli said:

Hi Paul, 

It depends (a) what your goals are and (b) how qualified you are. 

If you want to live permanently in Australia, then you should never view a temporary visa as a "stepping stone".   Sometimes it can be - but the government is making it harder and harder to make that transition every year.    And every year, more occupations are taken off the list altogether.  So, go for the permanent visa if you can - but do make sure you have a realistic chance.  And be prepared for a long wait!

Edited by Marisawright