ACS Skills Assessment - document building

Morning, all!

I'm preparing my SA for the ACS and I can't figure out whether the documentation per employment is single-file or multi-file.

What I mean is- should I, per employment,

A) upload one file that is my reference, pay evidence one and pay evidence two;

B) upload two files, one reference, one with both pay evidences

C) (most logically?) Upload three files, one reference, one pay evidence one and one pay evidence two

I presume C given the pay evidences are multi documents.

I only really question it because the checklist shows as maxing out at 8 documents.

I accidentally uploaded my CV three times (stupid I know), so will this count towards my eight even though it's obviously a mistake?

Much appreciated!

Oh I see, I have read the instructions but that just seems like harder work for them - so it literally is one PDF that will contain the reference and all payment evidence.

Thank you for clarifying!

I don't suppose you know whether they count mistaken uploads? I.e. the ACS told me to simply upload a new file with "UPDATED" added to the end of the file name. In my case, my three CVs (facepalm) - will they charge me extra for reviewing this?

Thank you very much in advance!

8 hours ago, FlindersSt94 said:

don't suppose you know whether they count mistaken uploads? I.e. the ACS told me to simply upload a new file with "UPDATED" added to the end of the file name. In my case, my three CVs (facepalm) - will they charge me extra for reviewing this?

Sorry - I have no idea ... all you can really do is ask them ...