Student Visa 500 to remaining relative visa 835 BVA

Angela_auntie

I currently hold a student visa 500, for Vocational Education and Training Sector, expiring on Mar 2022, My plan is to complete an English course and then proceed to TAFE course.

I also applied for the remaining relative visa and got the acknowledgement letter, immigration department also sent me the Bridging Visa A (BVA) and will be in effect when my student visa 500 expired.

My questions are:

1. I didn’t pass the English course on time and I properly cannot complete my TAFE by Mar 2022.  Do I need to inform Immigration Department and extend my student visa? Or, I can just let the visa expire and continue my course under the Bridging visa A?
  2. If I change my mind and do other courses, do I need to inform Immigration and make any changes on the student visa, I am going to stay here under BVA, after student visa expire, I don’t know how it works 
  3. If I change my mind and don’t want to study, can I just stop my study and do sth else? I don’t have plan to depart Australia in next 50 years, and I am okay not to take any any social benefit such as Medicare. Will there any effect on my student visa and BVA? 

Thanks for any advice, much appreciated.