Which visa do i need!?!?

Tamryn

My partner and I want to move to Auz and apply for permanent residency. I have been on numerous websites etc bit cant find anything. Which visa do we need to apply for? When I look through the skilled visa, or family visa etc, none of them apply to me? Sorry if it is a silly question! 

1 minute ago, paulhand said:

Sounds like you need to contact a Registered Migration Agent to talk you through the basics and provide some initial guidance. 

Just about to say the same thing!

@Tamryn  paul is an agent and well regarded on the forum here. Contact him via his website above and get some proper advice on strategy or if it’s even possible. Australia isn’t the open door it once was unfortunately.

Good luck! 👍

23 minutes ago, Tamryn said:

Thank you every body for your help. My friend used UIS Australia before but she wasnt very happy, are they a good agent @paulhand

I haven’t used paul as an agent but he posts regularly on this site giving free advice and support. He seems to know what he’s doing! Have a chat with him and see how you feel. 
Paul is registered as an agent so is regulated and answerable for the work he does.

1 hour ago, Tamryn said:

Hi, i have checked yes, but is is so confusing. When i look at the skilled list is speaks about an employer who is sponsoring me but we do not have any jobs yet

You don't necessarily need to be sponsored by an employer

You really should speak to an agent like Paulhand, though the forum could give you some pointers if we knew what you and your partner do for a living - what skills do you have?

Edited by Nemesis