186 Nomination Refusal

Hello, 

My 186 nomination with the previous employer was rejected in 2017 as they didn't submit some required documentation and there was no visa application submitted from my end, as i wasn't sure if they would really sponsor me. Hence i said to them to let me know once the nomination is approved so that I can launch 186 visa application with the TRN. During this period i was on 457 visa working for them. 

Coming to present- I am working for a new company from the last two years on 482 visa and they are sponsoring my 186 DE. Will the previous employer's nomination refusal has any impact on the current 186 nomination application and subsequent 186 visa application? 

Thanks

JS.

• 1 month later...
On 20/07/2020 at 21:47, JenniferSiders said:

Hello, 

My 186 nomination with the previous employer was rejected in 2017 as they didn't submit some required documentation and there was no visa application submitted from my end, as i wasn't sure if they would really sponsor me. Hence i said to them to let me know once the nomination is approved so that I can launch 186 visa application with the TRN. During this period i was on 457 visa working for them. 

Coming to present- I am working for a new company from the last two years on 482 visa and they are sponsoring my 186 DE. Will the previous employer's nomination refusal has any impact on the current 186 nomination application and subsequent 186 visa application? 

Thanks

JS.

Nope. No impact on your application or profile. Its the companies it affect lack of documentation or unable to justify employment. 100 percent sure you u won't have any affect.

Good luck