How to proceed for PR stage with visa subclass 309/100?

Hi there!

Hopefully someone would be kind enough in this forum to guide me regarding visa procedure. I applied for my partner visa subclass 309/100 from Pakistan 20th june2018 through MARA registered agent. I received my TR on 4th July and flew to Melbourne in August 2019 and hace been living here since. Fortunately,  I've received an email to proceed for my PR stage via my agent but after our experience,  my husband and I wish to continue the process ourselves yet we are clueless from where to start! We made a new immi account with our application ID but it appears we need to provide all the social and financial details again? We couldn't continue with the account through which our agent applied for us initially since he's not eager to do so. Its complicated for us to understand that how to upload the picture of our ongoing relationship as proof as no such option appears! 😕 kindly guide me with whatever relevant information any one has. Will be grateful!

2 hours ago, Faryal Jaffery said:

Hi there!

Hopefully someone would be kind enough in this forum to guide me regarding visa procedure. I applied for my partner visa subclass 309/100 from Pakistan 20th june2018 through MARA registered agent. I received my TR on 4th July and flew to Melbourne in August 2019 and hace been living here since. Fortunately,  I've received an email to proceed for my PR stage via my agent but after our experience,  my husband and I wish to continue the process ourselves yet we are clueless from where to start! We made a new immi account with our application ID but it appears we need to provide all the social and financial details again? We couldn't continue with the account through which our agent applied for us initially since he's not eager to do so. Its complicated for us to understand that how to upload the picture of our ongoing relationship as proof as no such option appears! 😕 kindly guide me with whatever relevant information any one has. Will be grateful!

You should be able to input the current visa number, or the client reference number, which will be on the original grant letter. That way it will be linked to the previous (309) application and grant.

3 hours ago, Faryal Jaffery said:

Hi there!

Hopefully someone would be kind enough in this forum to guide me regarding visa procedure. I applied for my partner visa subclass 309/100 from Pakistan 20th june2018 through MARA registered agent. I received my TR on 4th July and flew to Melbourne in August 2019 and hace been living here since. Fortunately,  I've received an email to proceed for my PR stage via my agent but after our experience,  my husband and I wish to continue the process ourselves yet we are clueless from where to start! We made a new immi account with our application ID but it appears we need to provide all the social and financial details again?

This is correct. You will need to create an ImmiAccount, fill out all the information and provide all new documents to evidence that your relationship is continuing and ongoing.

We couldn't continue with the account through which our agent applied for us initially since he's not eager to do so. 

It has nothing to do with your Agent being eager as you cannot use or access your Agent's ImmiAccount. The Agent ImmiAccount has all applications ever lodge by the Agent, not only yours. It would be illegal for them to give you access to their Agent account as it would give you access to all of their other client's applications.

Its complicated for us to understand that how to upload the picture of our ongoing relationship as proof as no such option appears! 

It can be complicated at times and this is the reason some chose to use an Agent for the process.

kindly guide me with whatever relevant information any one has. Will be grateful!

You need to provide all of the information as required through the ImmiAccount and the attach the required documents to evidence your ongoing relationship. The Department of Home Affairs website offers some basic guidance as to what documents will be required.

7 hours ago, Faryal Jaffery said:

... Fortunately,  I've received an email to proceed for my PR stage via my agent but after our experience,  my husband and I wish to continue the process ourselves yet we are clueless from where to start! ...

For this reason alone, it may be wise to reconsider using an agent. It is a small investement for peace of mind and a life in Australia together