the best visa to get?

Hello,

Me and my partner have been to Australia before (on working holiday visa) and kind of starting to miss the vibe that Australia gave us!

We have thought about coming back on skilled visa, but since there are different options, I would like to ask you which is the best visa to get for our situation? Also what kind of costs can we expect to have with this application?

my partner is 30 years old with master degree in Electric Engineering, has many years of work experience incl. overseas/ i am 31 dance teacher, have a bachelor degree in it, have many years in this industry as well. we would probably like to live in the city. 

You need to see if your jobs are on any of the skilled lists and which visa's may be applicable to you - alternatively, you could have a chat to a migration agent to find out the best visa strategy.  

55 minutes ago, itsourdls said:

Hello,

Me and my partner have been to Australia before (on working holiday visa) and kind of starting to miss the vibe that Australia gave us!

We have thought about coming back on skilled visa, but since there are different options, I would like to ask you which is the best visa to get for our situation? Also what kind of costs can we expect to have with this application?

my partner is 30 years old with master degree in Electric Engineering, has many years of work experience incl. overseas/ i am 31 dance teacher, have a bachelor degree in it, have many years in this industry as well. we would probably like to live in the city. 

You could have a look at this.  Electric Engineering Technician is on the list with visa suggestions.

https://www.australianskilledmigration.com.au/skilled-occupations-list/

3 hours ago, itsourdls said:

I would like to ask you which is the best visa to get for our situation?

The reality is that you probably don't get to choose which visa you want - it will be a  case of "is there any visa which I can get?"  Australia is not a young country desperate for migrants any more - there's a plentiful local workforce.  So it's not an easy process and usually takes about a year. Right now it will take even longer, because applications are closed until further notice, due to Covid.

Only one of you needs to get a permanent visa, then the other is included.   Your best bet is to book a meeting with a migration agent. Most will give you a free initial consultation to give you an idea of your options.  Try Suncoast Migration or Go Matilda.