Advice on 870 visa Applying for 143 visa

Hi all, I have just found this forum site and am looking for some advice . Myself and my husband have applied for 143 visa in May 2017 and it is looking like probably another 2 years at least until it might be granted therefore I looked at the temp 870 visa for 3/ 5 years and wondered if anybody has gone done this route instead and if it is an alternative option? If this has already been discussed on this forum can you please advise which link I should read to find out more info Thank you 

I’m not best to advise but right now temporary visa holders aren’t allowed in anyway and that situation may well go on for a year or so, possibly longer. You then have to ask yourself whether just to hold out for PR.  

5 hours ago, Scotjules said:

Thank you for your replies , will wait and see what happens with travel over next few months and and how many 143 visa get granted . 

Scott Morrison has said very clearly that travel bans will be in place till at least June next year.   There has been some suggestion that temporary skilled visa holders will be allowed in, and international students.     There is absolutely no suggestion that tourists or other temp visa holders will be allowed in.   Your parents would have to arrive on a tourist visa so that's not going to help you.