Subclass 100 after 309 partner visa

07Nov2017

Hi all, I applied for my partner visa on February 1st, 2019 and now would like to apply for my permanent visa subclass 100. I know usually 2 years should have passed since i applied for 309 to be eligible for 100 but I am currently enrolled in a university and until I have the subclass 100, I have to pay the International fee. If there is a way for me to apply for my subclass 100 permanent visa just a few months earlier, I could make it just in time to enrol as a domestic student next year. 

So, does anyone know if I have a compelling enough reason and how to apply for Subclass 100 just a few months earlier than 2 years?

If I try to lodge the online application, it asks if it has been 2 years since I applied for subclass 309 visa, so I have to select No, which then prevents the application from being sent through. 

Would it be a good idea to send in the paper application instead to see if that would be accepted?