You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

K Gov

482 to ENS and Uni study

Hi all, I’m new here so please excuse me where I am asking previously answered questions.

I took a job on the STSOL in regional Victoria in Sept 2019 and have a 482 TSS visa. 
I’m now in a position to do an ENS application (which I want to work on 1 july onward- as we were told that there could be 1 july potential changes).

-I have the following process in mind and want to know what the expected time line could be as we have a child going to uni next year and certainly want to avoid international uni fees......?

-and of course all the other things that come into play once you have PR like a mortgage, etc

1. VETASSESS submission of my qualifs to be evaluated

2. apply for ENS

looking forward to as much feedback as possible please, thanks

😊

Posted (edited)

sorry misposted

Edited by Marisawright

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

There's more to the ENS application than a skills assessment, but based on what you have written it's hard to comment further.

Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. 

12 hours ago, K Gov said:

I took a job on the STSOL in regional Victoria in Sept 2019 and have a 482 TSS visa. 
I’m now in a position to do an ENS application (which I want to work on 1 july onward- as we were told that there could be 1 july potential changes).

-I have the following process in mind and want to know what the expected time line could be as we have a child going to uni next year and certainly want to avoid international uni fees......?

Your employer will have to engage an agent to do their side of the paperwork, so why not ask the employer to ask their agent for an estimate of how long it's likely to take in your particular case.  Judging by others who post here, it's a case of "how long is a piece of string" as it varies so much.

There is a whole section of the forums dedicated to employer sponsored visas:

https://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/48-business-sponsored/

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke