subclass 190 PR visa

Maria18

Congratulations on getting your visa Dorestbrit!! I'm going to have to travel over when I can to register, I am hoping end of Nov/ beginning of December so fingers crossed for us! 

Could I ask how long you waited to receive your granted visa? I only have 2 years work experience so I feel really unsure if we will get an invite...

I have signed up to a company and have an agent. Could I ask who you went with? I have gone with Global Migrate. Upon extra info I have been given on here, it appears I should have gone with the down under centre, but I am contracted to them now as I have signed the agreement, so I really have no choice. 

Yes my family have been quite forth coming to say the least, and yes, I have had nothing else on my mind since we decided to begin this journey!

Good Luck with your move down under,  I can't imagine being at that stage yet, but all fingers crossed we will get there! 

12 hours ago, Maria18 said:

I have signed up to a company and have an agent. Could I ask who you went with? I have gone with Global Migrate.

I can't see anything on their website to say they're MARA registered?    It's really, really important that they are - anything else is taking a huge risk. Check the agreement to see if there's any kind of "out" clause. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Congratulations on getting your visa Dorestbrit!! I'm going to have to travel over when I can to register, I am hoping end of Nov/ beginning of December so fingers crossed for us! 
Could I ask how long you waited to receive your granted visa? I only have 2 years work experience so I feel really unsure if we will get an invite...
I have signed up to a company and have an agent. Could I ask who you went with? I have gone with Global Migrate. Upon extra info I have been given on here, it appears I should have gone with the down under centre, but I am contracted to them now as I have signed the agreement, so I really have no choice. 
Yes my family have been quite forth coming to say the least, and yes, I have had nothing else on my mind since we decided to begin this journey!
Good Luck with your move down under,  I can't imagine being at that stage yet, but all fingers crossed we will get there! 

I used a company called Go Matilda. They were amazing to be be fair. It’s ran from Southampton but the main guy spends his time between the two country’s so his fingers always on the pulse with any changes. Wendy makes sure all the paperwork is check before submitting and tells you everything your need for the next part. What can I say all went through perfectly. Once we were invited to apply for a visa which only took two weeks usually 8 weeks we were then granted our visa in 4 months even the migrant agents were surprised but they are doing the 190 visas far quicker than the 189. Again that’s why we were advised for the 190 and it paid of. We have to do 2 years in NSW but then can go anywhere we like and it’s permanent but without my wife’s qualification it would of been struggle. And she did the English test which is very tuff.

Good luck with it all. All I can say is it’s a strange feeling having it in our hands but super excited and just can’t wait even if we have to stay locked in a hotel room for two weeks. Small price to pay I recon.
  • Like 1