Australian Citizenship and US green card

Matcha90

11 hours ago, Amber Snowball said:

@MARYROSE02 maybe your brother quite literally never got round to citizenship or didn’t see a need until recently. He might not even be able to say why it took 42 years. If his life is in Australia with his family (I think I have followed the thread correctly! There’s a lot of brothers mentioned! 😂) then he’s probably absolutely fine. Sometimes there isn’t any deep moral dilemma involved just a simple fact of hadn’t thought about it. 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think there’s a need to question his happiness or life choices poor bloke. 😂😂

What a band of roving adventurers you and your brothers are! 👍 life is for living. 😁

My husband came here in 1966 as a 12 year old . he never got Citizenship until 2007 same time as me . He worked for the government for donkeys years and was more than happy with his life . No conspiracy as to why he never got Citizenship before then . He could do everything a citizen done so didnt even give it a thought .  He went back to the UK couple of times for a holiday but like he said could never live there didnt interest him . Here is his home . You should look on the 10 pound Pom page id say half of them are still PR and quite happy . 

• Like 2