Citizen by Descent - Timeline?

Vanessababa

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck. I hope that it is approved soon. It is really interesting to see that some applications are being pushed through (on a Facebook site, I saw someone had their application approved within 24 hours) yet others are taking much longer. 😥

Are you going to apply to travel on a visa whilst waiting for citizenship to be approved? 

7 hours ago, CatinAus said:

I have spoken with both the GDC and the High Commission. We are concerned that without citizenship we can't send our kids to school. 

Why on earth would you think that?   What visa would you be traveling on?

Edited by Marisawright
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Morning 🙂

I have received the following email re my application, on my Immi account it is still at "Received" - I have had no messages or requests for additional information, do you think this is progressing all ok?

Many thanks in advance x

Whilst our operations have reduced capacity during COVID-19, your application is progressing and we will be in contact in due course. 

Whilst I am unable to advise of specific time-frames given your application is still under initial assessment, the application is progressing.

Hi 

I received this afternoon a request for police clearance for my time living in Spain, does that mean when submitted that it may be granted or is this simply standard procedure?

In my mind was thinking if they are asking for this then everything else will be ok or am I completely wrong?

Any help appreciated x