Need Clarifications and Advice on my complete case

saim

Hello

I am planning to apply for Australian P.R. Been getting some mixed and confusing information on various things.

I am ACCA Member  and have cleared CFA Level 2 exam in 2017 attempt with almost 5 years of experience. My sibling is Aus Citizen.

Following are my queries,

1. Does 3 papers exemption due to CAT route to ACCA has any impact on ACCA qualification assessment?
  2. Will work experience count after ACCA Affiliate status or after ACCA Membership status?
  3. I have heard from someone that applying as Internal Auditor  is preferred compared to general accountant. I have almost  3 years and 10 months mainframe internal audit experience, however, my current job is although audit based it is Titled as A.M Accounts and Finance. How can i claim internal audit experience for my current job, will writing my job details make my experience counts towards audit?
  4.  i have also been working as Financial Controller for USA client. (20 hours per week).
    Can i use my Financial Controller role in Management Consultant category. If not, is there any way i can positively use it in application process?
  5. Been awarded Masters in Commerce (M.Com) - 16 years education equivalence by local degree awarding body at time of ACCA membership. Will this equivalence be of help in my application process.
  6. Temporarily resigned form my ACCA Membership from late 2019. However, it can be reinstated any time required.
    In process of application, do i need to reinstate my ACCA membership status?
  7. My sibling (blood relative) is Aus Citizen, how can it benefit me in application process?

Regards

Your first step should be to calculate how many points you are likely to achieve.   

You need only 65 points to apply for a visa, however it is a competitive process.   Only those with the highest points will succeed.  There is an over-supply of accountants in Australia.  For that reason, you would need to achieve 100 points to stand any chance of getting a visa as an Accountant.    If you apply as an Internal Auditor, you would need to achieve 95 points. 

https://www.iscah.com/will-get-189-invitation-january-2020-estimates/

@Marisawright based on reasonable estimates, for 491 my points sum to 80. Considering my current score, will pursuing further bear any fruit?

@VERYSTORMY i am already in process of finding one. Consulted a few but they lack detailed knowledge and were recommending approaches which involves Manipulating the facts a little.

2 hours ago, saim said:

@Marisawright based on reasonable estimates, for 491 my points sum to 80. Considering my current score, will pursuing further bear any fruit?

Points are less important for the 190 and 491 visas than for the 189.  However, you still have the problem that there is not a shortage of accountants or internal auditors in Australia at the moment, so the question is, are any of the states likely to offer any 491 or 190 visas for accountants?  

Unfortunately it is impossible to say at the moment.   A good agent can tell you whether accountants have been invited recently, but that is no guide, because coronavirus has changed everything.  Unemployment is soaring in Australia, and our prime minister has said that immigration will be slashed in 2020/21.

Look for a MARA registered agent.  They do not have to be in your country of residence, you can hire one from anywhere.  It is unusual for an agent to "lack detailed knowledge", however they won't give you a fully detailed analysis in a free consultation.  Would you give free accounting advice?  What they will do is tell you whether it is worth taking the next step.  

3 hours ago, saim said:

I am already in process of finding one. Consulted a few but they lack detailed knowledge and were recommending approaches which involves Manipulating the facts a little.

Were they MARA registered Migration Agents - as they certainly should not be recommending ‘manipulating the facts’. 

On 07/06/2020 at 05:53, saim said:

@VERYSTORMY i am already in process of finding one. Consulted a few but they lack detailed knowledge and were recommending approaches which involves Manipulating the facts a little.

Paul Hand who has posted in this thread https://www.suncoastmigration.com

From my service agreement:

*Please note: Under the Migration Agents Code of Conduct a Registered Migration Agent is liable to severe sanctions for submitting fraudulent documents or misleading information that he or she knew, or should have known, were fraudulent  or misleading. If you  provide us with fraudulent documents or misleading information or allow another party to do so we will at our sole discretion terminate this agreement on such terms as we see fit.  Under Regulation 4020 applicants who submit fraudulent documents or provide misleading information stand to have visas refused, or if granted to have them cancelled and to face a lengthy exclusion period.