Fantastic removals experience

juderay

Hi one and all - haven't been on for a while as we arrived in Perth 5 weeks ago and then a few days later my dad took ill (in Perth) and spent the next 3 wks in hospital. Pleased to say that after surgery he is now home and on the mend.

However we had our goods delivered today - exactly 2 months since they packed us up in the UK. We had a fantastic experience with the packers, John Mason, in the Uk and today their counterparts Kent International have been just as fantastic. Nothing was broken, everything turned up and the guys unpacked, set up our furniture and took away all the packing material. They would have unpacked our boxes too but we were happy to do that ourselves. However we only have to give the office a ring and they will come and collect the empty boxes and packing paper. I can't praise and recommend enough this company and the truly positive experience we have had. Moving is stressful enough and they ensured we had no stress whatsoever with the transport of our goods.

Guest julie2g1b

glad to hear your dad is on the mend............

also glad you had a good experience with john mason as we too are using

these guy's when and if we go was a bit worried as a few have said that

kent are a bit naff so has put my mind at rest thanks for posting.

good luck with your new life in oz, have to let us all know how perth is good

and bad points as going there too.............................

julie :wubclub:

Glad to hear you Dad is on the mend.

Good to hear your experience with John Mason was good. We are used them too, they have just spend two days packing us up ready to head to Melbourne and the two guys (Mick and Mark) were great. It is reassuring to know their agents in Australia are just as good.

Xtonite

Am so glad to hear John Masons are great - we're moving in November and I've chosen them to do the job. I'm stressing though - what did you all do about the insurance? My cousin-in-law has been quoting all sorts of stats at me re how many containers get 'washed overboard' and I'm now terrified that we're under-insuring? Am I right in thinking that you have to 'choose' what items you want to insure and then work out the cost of replacing them in Australia? What a nightmare! Help!

Am so glad to hear John Masons are great - we're moving in November and I've chosen them to do the job. I'm stressing though - what did you all do about the insurance? My cousin-in-law has been quoting all sorts of stats at me re how many containers get 'washed overboard' and I'm now terrified that we're under-insuring? Am I right in thinking that you have to 'choose' what items you want to insure and then work out the cost of replacing them in Australia? What a nightmare! Help!

hi

you fill an itinerary yhe same as your packin iyinerary in a nutshell if it isnt on the list it aint insured

Malx

aka Billy 5m

Archived