804 Bridging visa

NiluAus

Hi ,

I recently applied for the 804 visa and all the necessary documents have reached the parent visa centre. I want to know how many days does it take to to receive acknowledgement and the bridging visa. I am asking this as they have not specified on their website .

Will really Appreciate to share his/her experience If someone has gone through the process .

I am little concern because my parents current visa expires on 5 th June 2020 and in their website they have just mentioned that the Bridging visa activates one current visa expires so wil it gets automatically granted ??

We got for our parents within a week. Did the department debit payment from your credit card, if so you will get a number alongwith your acknowledgment receipt mail. That mail will mention about your bridging visa, once your current visa expires you will automatically get your bridging visa activated

31 minutes ago, Saranya said:

We got for our parents within a week. Did the department debit payment from your credit card, if so you will get a number alongwith your acknowledgment receipt mail. That mail will mention about your bridging visa, once your current visa expires you will automatically get your bridging visa activated

Thanks for the reply, My documents reached yesterday, And Yes I maid the payment through Credit card (Paypal linked) and also attached the payment receipt number with the application, I hope I get the acknowledgment email in due time.

One more thing did you fill the form 47A , I mean as a children because I only sent 47pa by the main applicant and 47A by the partner as a dependent along-with sponsor form and other documents needed.

I checked my acknowledgment letter and receipt number, nothing is mentioned about bridging visa. Once you receive your acknowledgment letter you are safe and automatically you get bridging visa as soon as previous visa exipires. 

I gave you wrong information, nothing is mentioned about bridging visa in the acknowledgment mail nor in the receipt copy. 

3 minutes ago, Saranya said:

I checked my acknowledgment letter and receipt number, nothing is mentioned about bridging visa. Once you receive your acknowledgment letter you are safe and automatically you get bridging visa as soon as previous visa exipires. 

I gave you wrong information, nothing is mentioned about bridging visa in the acknowledgment mail nor in the receipt copy. 

Regarding firms I don’t remember because it was my brother who sent it 

1 hour ago, Saranya said:

Ok so how did you know the Bridging Visa automatically starts, Does it show somewhere?