Applied for partner visa medical has been postponed anywhere else I could have a medical in UK ?

British

I applied for partner visa in Feb 2020 , everything has been submitted except my medical , as it has been cancelled due to this virus , is there anywhere else I could get it ? I'm worried they won't look at my visa until this has been sorted and as soon as the flights are back.i want to join my hubby who is living in Oz and I'm stuck in the UK  thanks 

Ohhh this is a nitemare I havnt seen my Aust husband since December , I' was hoping to be there for Xmas ....everything is in police check evidence everything except medical ...once medical is done surely it can't take that long ..IV got no children no convictions nothing at all ...

If you’re in the UK you can now book your medical in Manchester from next week and London is looking into re-opening very soon. I thought you could apply for admission into Australia now (with 14 days quarantine) if you are the spouse of a Citizen or PR holder. Maybe easier to do your medical in Australia.

1 hour ago, British said:

Ohhh this is a nitemare I havnt seen my Aust husband since December , I' was hoping to be there for Xmas ....everything is in police check evidence everything except medical ...once medical is done surely it can't take that long ..IV got no children no convictions nothing at all ...

I believe the partner visas are taking about 12/18 months although I could be wrong. My understanding is if you have a spouse who is Australian you can get an exemption or something like that and travel over. Your partner visa won’t be yours any quicker but you may be able to travel over on a holiday visa (or similar) subject to getting a waiver. Before you do any of that though, you should make sure you have the correct information from a migrant agent. I’m only saying what I think, it could be wrong and you don’t want to do something that will cause any issues with your future visa. I’d contact one if I was you. It will cost a little but so worth it I’m sure. 

Ohh thanks guys I got married in Oz in Dec I applied and paid for partner visa in Feb I have everything evidence statements police checks etc  but the medical is outstanding as they cancelled it due to this virus ...I just want everything in hoping it will go through quicker and when flights eventually open up I can go ...I just worrying about future flights tbh 

22 hours ago, SusieRoo said:

If you’re in the UK you can now book your medical in Manchester from next week and London is looking into re-opening very soon. I thought you could apply for admission into Australia now (with 14 days quarantine) if you are the spouse of a Citizen or PR holder. Maybe easier to do your medical in Australia.

IV applied off shore so I'm stuck here until my visa comes through....so I have to have my medical here first ..I guess I'm just being impatient and thus virus has panicked me re flights etc thanks 

2 hours ago, British said:

IV applied off shore so I'm stuck here until my visa comes through....so I have to have my medical here first ..I guess I'm just being impatient and thus virus has panicked me re flights etc thanks 

Getting your medical done now won’t hurry up your visa or make it happen any quicker. I’ve suggested you speak with a migrant agent, there may be a way to get you over there whilst waiting for your visa to be approved. Can your husband not come and see you on holiday.  I know you are desperate to get out there but at least you’d be together for a few weeks to help in this horrible time.  People will need to quarantine from 1st June so if he arrives before that there’s no barriers and there are still flights to the U.K. 

2 hours ago, British said:

Do you know for sure that you have to have your medical done in the U.K.