Quarantine on arrival in Oz - how to book??

Loxxy

Hi there, 

We are looking to return to Oz ASAP and understand that we have to complete a mandatory 14 days in quarantine.  We will be arriving in Perth. Does anyone know please how you go about booking into the quarantine centre on arrival? Do you notify someone in advance? I can't find any information online on the actual process once your flight is booked!

Many thanks in advance to anyone with any info on this!!

9 hours ago, Loxxy said:

Hi there, 

We are looking to return to Oz ASAP and understand that we have to complete a mandatory 14 days in quarantine.  We will be arriving in Perth. Does anyone know please how you go about booking into the quarantine centre on arrival? Do you notify someone in advance? I can't find any information online on the actual process once your flight is booked!

It's all arranged for you automatically.

21 hours ago, Loxxy said:

Hi there, 

its not a quarantine centre, its hotels. You will be take directly to one when you arrive,

16 hours ago, elderberry said:

It may be a hotel but it is a quarantine - they cannot leave the hotel rooms for 14 days - no mixing, no use of facilities. 

I didn't say otherwise, merely pointed out its a hotel not a "quarantine centre" 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FOL said:

Can someone deliver things? Ie; I would be okayish if I can setup my desktop computer there, so I basically have my home office.

I think so - though my friends were told its at the discretion of the hotel. One got a delivery through from Chemist Warehouse (nce the police pointed out to Reception that it was a bit petty to refuse a guy access to basic toiletries! Has to be left at Reception though, the person delivering it couldn't bring it to your room. 

• Like 1