Postal address for UK Australian embassy needed

DamoC

Hi,

I need to post a marriage certificate to the UK embassy in the UK, along with a letter to confirm that I have recently got married and to change my PMV to a partner visa. Can anyone tell me the postal address or if there is an email address I can send this info to, as I am currently in Australia, so not sure how long it will take to get there by post. 

Many thanks in advance

Damian

This is a variant of the question you asked some months ago and it’s not quite that simple, particularly if you are still in Australia. Based on what you have written, you should probably seek the advice of a registered migration agent to help you sort out this situation. 

3 hours ago, DamoC said:

Hi,

I need to post a marriage certificate to the UK embassy in the UK, along with a letter to confirm that I have recently got married and to change my PMV to a partner visa. Can anyone tell me the postal address or if there is an email address I can send this info to, as I am currently in Australia, so not sure how long it will take to get there by post. 

Many thanks in advance

Damian

That’s not how it works 

@Marisawright @paulhandAfter looking at the home affairs website and being given guidance by the call handler on the contact number on their website, I thought that this was what was what I was required to do. To confirm the call handler only gave general guidance and no advice during my call. 

my situation is that when I applied I was a PMV and informed them in my application that I was getting married in May 2020. From what I read, I have to write and confirm I wish to cancel my PMV, with a cover letter stating I wish to transfer this to a partner visa and this would be automatically transferred? 
if this isn’t the case, please let me know where I’m going wrong and how much (approx.) a migration agent would cost to assist?

Thanks again