Visa submitted

Hi all.

ive worked my way partner visa, got to the bottom of my sponsors citizenship and completed all the pages on form.

paid the cost involved and now it has a page where it’s requesting documents about myself, my partner, Mam dad and siblings.

what sort of information are they needing here? Just passport details and proof their address like driving license? Or are they wanting every bit of supporting evidence of our relationship?  

appreciate any help as I’m so overwhelmed by the whole process.

thanks

14 hours ago, Marcrobi said:

Hi all.

ive worked my way partner visa, got to the bottom of my sponsors citizenship and completed all the pages on form.

paid the cost involved and now it has a page where it’s requesting documents about myself, my partner, Mam dad and siblings.

what sort of information are they needing here? Just passport details and proof their address like driving license? Or are they wanting every bit of supporting evidence of our relationship?  

appreciate any help as I’m so overwhelmed by the whole process.

thanks

All documentation supporting the application should now be submitted - save for probably police clearance certificates for the visa applicant.

If you're feeling overwhelmed maybe consider instructing a migration agent to support you?

Best regards.

• Like 1

I’m assuming your looking at the attach document part of your immi account? We looked through each document heading and then made a list of the things we wanted to attach that were relevant to that document heading.