You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

mr8764

Can I work after complete the study?

I will finish my Bachelor study in June, and I would like to have a further study of master degree in the same school in July. I have submitted the visa application and I saw a bridge visa is granted, but I have no idea the work right. The online information is so confuse me. Can I still working after I have completed the study in June? Do I still have any working hour limit during the semester break? Thanks.

Your bridging visa will not activate until your current visa expires. In the meantime you must meet the conditions of your current visa and the conditions of any further visa granted.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

That mean I could work in unlimited hours during the semester break?

You can work unlimited hours when your course is not in session and your visa is active. If you are granted a new student visa you should wait until your new course commences before working.

hi i want to ask that if i come to Australia for a hair stylist course can my husband and kids get visa with me..

Probably yes, but it would cost plenty and there is no confirmation about when student travel will resume.

3 hours ago, wrussell said:

Probably yes, but it would cost plenty and there is no confirmation about when student travel will resume.

Do you mean can he bring his family, or do you mean he'll be able to work after he's finished the course?

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

There were two posters:

Trying to include family in the circumstaces described is legally possible, but probably an expensive wate of time and money.

The work rights are as I described them, with somewhat lesser restrictions for a masters by research.

• Like 1