Do we qualify as a De-facto if we were housemates paying separate fees?

dlatmdfuf11

Hello everyone! 

Me and my partner recently agreed to apply for a partner visa (820) for myself with my partner as the sponsor. We've been living together for a bit over 2 years now. However, it seems like it will be a bit tricky to prove. 

We met at a student accommodation service where they give students townhouses to live in. after about two months i moved into her room and my room in the separate townhouse was used as a storage room. Of course, this is all off the records as i technically had my room in another house. 8 months later I transferred to my partner's townhouse so we can be living together officially. Again, I technically had my own room in the house which was used as storage area. After living together in the townhouse with 3 other housemates for a year, we moved out and got our own apartment. that was 5 months ago. 

As a nature of student accommodation, my partner and I couldn't officially live in the same room and we had to pay our own separate accommodation fees. The evidences that we were sharing a life are only witnesses, photos and our testimony. Is this enough to show that we had 'committed to a shared life to the exclusion of all others' for over 12 months? 

Some of the things required are:

• cards, letters, emails and social media conversations
  • photos together- showing you and your sponsor together at various occasions
  • evidence that others recognise your relationship
  • evidence you make decisions and plans together
  • evidence you spend leisure time together
  • a joint rental agreement or home loan
  • mail addressed to you together at the same place and time
  • joint bank accounts
  • evidence you own assets together
  • joint credit cards or hire purchase agreements
  • joint utilities accounts, like power or phone bills.
  • Joint lease agreements, joint local authority registration under the same address, mortgage documents, council rate  notices, utility bills)