PR visa help required! Migration agent?

john29

Hi everyone.

I'm a carpenter, joiner / cabinet maker looking to move to oz. I've been out there for the last 2 years on and off on a working holiday and now back in the uk. I think i'm going to need the help of an agent of some kind. I'd be really grateful for any recommendations as I'd like to get tings moving asap but need someone I can trust. 

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, john29 said:

Hi everyone.

I'm a carpenter, joiner / cabinet maker looking to move to oz. I've been out there for the last 2 years on and off on a working holiday and now back in the uk. I think i'm going to need the help of an agent of some kind. I'd be really grateful for any recommendations as I'd like to get tings moving asap but need someone I can trust. 

Thanks!

Any of the agents who are regular contributors to the forum have good reputations. 

1 hour ago, john29 said:

Thanks Ali.

I've sent a few emails out to some that where recommended in another thread but I'm unable to send messages to members on here.

Presumably I need to accumulate a certain amount of posts before I can do that?

I think you need 3 posts before you can send private messages. Reply to this with a one word answer and see if that gets you over the line

3 hours ago, ali said:

Any of the agents who are regular contributors to the forum have good reputations. 

Cheers macgyver..

I've just had quite productive chat with one of the previously recommended agents so we'll see what happens from here.. 🙂 

5 hours ago, john29 said:

Hi everyone.

Thanks!

I can recommend go Matilda, email @Alan Collett , brilliant from start to finish. 

• Like 1

On 23/04/2020 at 07:43, john29 said:

Hi everyone.

Thanks!

Heyo, I'm a carpenter 331212 and was invited for NSW state nomination this Feb 5th. Let me know if you need any pointers