Skill Assesment for Moter Mechanic

Hi guys, I need a suggestion for my skill assesment ( Moter Mechanic). I need to go through by online asssemsnt which is recently changed beacuse of Covid 19. My test will be held soon. I don't have any idea about what type of questions they can ask me ? 

If someone in this group have done this assesment before, it's humble request please give me suggestion for this assesment. I mean what type of questions usually they ask ? and Is they go deeply for that questions ? Thanks in ADV

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Bajvasingh 

did you finish technical interview ? Because I have interview this Wednesday and it is at my place 

if you finish it please let me know about question what they asked you ?

thank you 

I did my interview as metal fabricator and it is all fairly basic things that they ask you.

They asked about company procedures and health and safety etc.

If you struggled a little bit they helped you along the way.

As long as you are a mechanic then you shouldn't struggle, they are not there to fail you just making sure that you know what your on about.

There are things you do as an apprentice that you never do again and they take this into account.