ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL TRIBUNAL

kash

HI GUYS, 

WE ARE 2 APPLICANTS IN SAME RESTAURANT BUT THE POSITION IS DIFFERENT ONE IS COOK AND ONE IS RESTAURANT MANAGER. THE FIRST APPLICANT GOT NOMINATION REFUSE IN MARCH 2018 AND SECOND APPLICANT GOT NOMINATION REFUSE IN APRIL 2018.

THE FIRST APPLICANT LODGE APPLICATION INTO AAT IN 9 APRIL AND WE LODGED IN 1ST MAY 2018.

NOW AAT ASKED DOCUMENTS FROM THE 1ST APPLICANT ON 24 FEB 2020, BUT FOR SECOND APPLICANT  STILL, HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING.

ANY GUESSING????. WHY IT HAPPENS.

WE ASK MIGRATION AGENT ABOUT THIS SITUATION, SOME SAYS THEY PICK THE RADMONLY AND ALSO DEPEND ON CASE OFFICERS, AND SOME SAID THAT WE HAD 1MONTH GAP BETWEEN FIRST APPLICANT AND SECOND APPLICANT. AS ALL THESE MIGRATION AGENTS ARE GUESSING EVEN THEY DON'T WORK INSIDE THE AAT, SO THEY DON'T KNOW HOW AAT WORKS AND HOW THEY OPEN THE CASE IN DIFFERENT SITUATION AND CASES.

NOW HOW IT CAN HAPPEN USUALLY AAT DOESN'T WASTE TIME WHEN THE BOTH APPLICANTS ARE IN SAME COMPANY.

NOMINATION REASON FOR THE FIRST APPLICANT WAS DUE TO PROFIT AND LOSS COMPANY WILL NOT RUN MORE THAN 2 YEARS AND IN SECOND APPLICANT BENCHMARK TRAINING RECEIPT WAS NOT SUBMITTED AND ALSO IN BENCHMARK TRAINING TAX INVOICE, NONE OF THE APPLICANT NAME WAS MENTION ALSO AMOUNT BALANCE WHICH HAS BEEN PAID WAS SHOWING  DUE.

ALREADY THE FIRST APPLICANT HAS SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS ON 10TH MARCH WHICH WAS DEADLINE  REQUESTED BY AAT.SO GENERALLY HOW MANY MONTHS IT TAKES AFTER SUBMISSION IN AAT. DOES SECOND APPLICANT HAS TO WAIT FOR MORE OR THERE IS GAP OF 1 MONTH WHILE LODGING APPLICATION INTO AAT.

NOW WITH RECENT UPDATE THAT HE HAS A HEARING IN NEXT MONTH, BUT STILL, OUR CASE HAS NOT OPEN YET.

I HAVE MY OWN MIGRATION AGENT BUT HE ALSO DON'T KNOW WHY IT HAS HAPPEN. MAYBE THEY OPEN CASE RANDOMLY.

PLEASE GIVE SOME REVIEWS.

The reason why no one can answer your question is because there is no possible way any knows the answer to it. Even the AAT. 

All cases are processed in date order, however, there are cases that are given priority and this will impact when your case is assessed. Although you both work for the same company, its two separate nominations, both with a different reason for refusal so will be assessed and heard separately, doing them together saves no time they both are assessed on their individual merits. 

Having said that, your case being delayed is probably in your best interest as I assume the restaurant is currently closed and does not currently need a Restaurant Manager. So even if the AAT Remitted the application, Immigration would be within their rights to refuse the application on that ground. 

Out of all the government departments I have ever had to deal with, the AAT seem to have their hands firmly on the ball and seem to run things very well. The huge delays at the AAT is purely down to poorly submitted applications and poorly trained immigration officers. 

With the AAT the rule is be patient, your time will come. Mine took nearly 3 years. 

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your reply.The restaurant is open and working fine.And second u mention they may look in current situation under covid - 19 wether restaurant manager is needed or not that I don’t know.?