Form 1195 Identity declaration Question

path2aus

I am filling up the Form 1195 identity declaration form and I understand it needs to be signed by a person on one of the 38 professions listed. I contacted my bank and they have said they can help out my wife and I as we both have accounts in the bank for the past 3+ years. My question is how does it work for a 3 year old? The form is the same for everyone, people who know us cannot sign the form form my child as they will not know her unless they are a family friend. The child has no chance of knowing someone from the 38 professions listed. She isn't going to school yet so teacher is not an option. She does go to day care but that is not one of the 38 professions.

She does have a GP but has been going there only for 6 months. The GP's she was seeing before are no longer in the clinic. How does it work for kids? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

"For children under 6 years of age, Questions 2 and 3 can be completed by an Australian citizen (or citizen of the child’s country of residence if applying from outside Australia) who has known the child for less than 12 months, is currently working in a profession or occupation listed on pages 1–2, and is not related by birth, marriage or de facto relationship."