491 status

Hi everyone 
Am I allowed to check on my visa application status even tho I am using a migrant agent?
Dont want to upset the apple cart if you know what I mean but I just want to see if its been looked at yet. 

Thanks 

When did you apply and which state
I am still waiting
I applied on 19th feb for south australia

Hi everyone 
Am I allowed to check on my visa application status even tho I am using a migrant agent?
Dont want to upset the apple cart if you know what I mean but I just want to see if its been looked at yet. 

Thanks 

You can look
By creating your immi account
And click on import file
Then fill your details like TRN NUMBER AND PASSPORT NUMBER AND EXPIRY THATS HOW YOU WILL ABLE TO SEE YOUR FILE

22 hours ago, Eagle2020 said:

Hi everyone 

Thanks 

That depends on what you signed with your agent. Usually the terms would say you should not import your own application. Also, some applications can’t be imported to a new account.

In any case, you can’t tell If it’s been “looked at” ... if there is any action on the application your agent will inform you.