Questions regarding Citizenship App: regarding travel details, five year residential address and if there is a comments section in online app ?

Sigemup

Hi guys,

I have few more questions about the citizenship application. ould you please help me with the below:

1. The question about previous country of residence: for this, I was working in US for 1.1 years immediately prior to coming down under. And before that I was in India. So should it be US or India as the answer to this question about previous country of residence?

2. for the question regarding Residential address for past 5 years: In Oz, for about 2 months, I lived in a student accommodation in a hotel room. Should I include this as well ?

Further, for about a few weeks or so I lived in a few hotel rooms till I found regular accommodation – I am assuming I need not include this ?

3. A few years ago, I went on a Europe trip with family. As there are no checks and stamping of pprt on the borders between the EU countries, I do not know the exact dates I was in each country. I know approximate dates only. Is it ok to add the approx. dates?

4. I did not find any section to include comments of my own (like it is there in paper apps etc. where you can use the additional comments section to clarify anything you want to) – could you please let me know if there is such a section ? I was thinking of clarifying some of the above (such as travel dates) if such a comments section existed.

Thank you

Edited by Sigemup