Covid 19 financial assistance

I’m currently residing in Oz in the provisional partner 820 visa waiting for the 2nd stage to be assessed. I have completed the application and uploaded all the necessary evidence. 

I work 2 jobs , one of which I am temporarily redundant as they are none operational due to Covid 19 and I’ve had a significant reduction in my hours of my other job . I was wondering if anyone knows if I am entitled to any financial assistance , either jobkeeper or jobseeker as technically the visa is temporary. I just feel like I am stuck in limbo. I’ve tried to contact Centrelink and the department of human services but haven’t got a definitive answer. Is there anyone else in the same boat 

You don;t mention how long you have been here?

I know a few people who have similar situations and as its all new Centrelink and accountants are not even sure. The best advice given seemed to be apply and if your knocked back explain you've been here x amount of time paying tax etc and see what the outcome is. For jobseekers your employer needs to apply/ register interest and i believe you need to be normally earning near the $1500 pr fortnight .

Cal x