Guest Rochdale

Lone Travellers on the Gold Coast

Guest Rochdale

Just like to put a call out to any lone ex-pats who, like myself, bravely decided to make the move to the gold coast as a single person.

If there is anyone who would like to meet, whether you've been here for a while or just a short time and need some support, dont hesitate to get in touch.

I know how hard it can be to meet new people and start a new life completely from scratch.

Cheers

Linds

Guest Marie78

Hey,

I myself have came from England to Goldcoast on my own. Finding it quite hard to meet and make new friends myself would be good to meet up and get to know new people! :jiggy:

Guest Rochdale

Hi Marie

Nice to hear from you. It can be really difficult to meet new people here on the coast. Im happy to meet up for a coffee, etc whenever you're free.

Whereabouts on the coast are you?

Linds

I came out here with my husband at the beginnin of June and even with two of you it's still difficult to make friends, would be great to meet up with some new people! We're living in Southport at the moment.

Guest Rochdale

Hi

I also live in southport. How long you been here?

Im happy to meet up if anyone is interested.

Linds

Guest Rochdale

Hi pommi

Keep in touch and when you get here i'd be happy to meet up. Also if you need any advice about anything here on the coast let me know.

Linds

I'm working as a nurse at the Gold Coast hospital so my life revolves around shifts, butif I can meet up with you guys at some stage I will. Some company other than work and hubbie would go down well at the moment!

Guest Marie78

Hi,

Im living at pacific pines at the moment so not far from southport. what work do you do linds??

Marie