You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

bunbury61

5G - Loads of stuff coming on line

I thought it was an april fools joke ,when people started uploading videos from the u.k , as 5g came online 

Trying to upload them now - bloody frightening 

I have seen the video of birds falling from the sky and onto the floor outside the hospital .

But I cant find it to upload 

IMG-20200401-WA0022.jpg

IMG-20200401-WA0025.jpg

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

People are saying the 2 issues are linked 

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Been reading about 5G over 12 months ago , pretty sure I mentioned it a while ago on here 

It’s scary stuff indeed. 

On 02/04/2020 at 11:47, Rallyman said:

Been reading about 5G over 12 months ago , pretty sure I mentioned it a while ago on here 

It’s scary stuff indeed. 

I have been reading about 5G too and just don't know if it is a conspiracy theory or there is really something going on.  

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog:

7 hours ago, Rossmoyne said:

I have been reading about 5G too and just don't know if it is a conspiracy theory or there is really something going on.  

Yes my thoughts as well, no smoke without fire as the saying goes. 

When I was a construction manager I would get up to 60 calls a day on my mobile, had some serious headaches as soon as I stopped doing job no headaches 

How much 5G network is there out there?

Anybody stop for a moment and think about how close anybody is to 5G equipment.

I would think that 99% of the occurrences are natural phenomenon, mass bird deaths are well documented and muchmore likely due to pesticides.

Stress headaches are very common in people dealing with multiple demands at work.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-5g-mast-set-on-fire-after-baseless-conspiracy-theory-link-to-pandemic-11968217

https://www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/news/national/18357131.theories-linking-coronavirus-5g-baseless-networks-say-mast-fire/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/5g-tower-torn-down-china-covid/

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BacktoDemocracy said:

How much 5G network is there out there?

Anybody stop for a moment and think about how close anybody is to 5G equipment.

I would think that 99% of the occurrences are natural phenomenon, mass bird deaths are well documented and muchmore likely due to pesticides.

Stress headaches are very common in people dealing with multiple demands at work.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-5g-mast-set-on-fire-after-baseless-conspiracy-theory-link-to-pandemic-11968217

https://www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/news/national/18357131.theories-linking-coronavirus-5g-baseless-networks-say-mast-fire/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/5g-tower-torn-down-china-covid/

My headaches were not stress related at all , all down to phone usages 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 01/04/2020 at 13:07, bunbury61 said:

People are saying the 2 issues are linked 

They would not be linked, 5g is exactly the same as 4g the radio frequency is exactly  he same, this is another scare story that comes out with any new device that uses radio frequency

Edited by Perthbum
  • Like 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Posted (edited)

Show me the science behind these claims, otherwise it's back to the  "burn the Witch" days.

Edited by amibovered
  • Haha 1

Jeremy Corbyn on the EU  " A European bureaucracy totally unaccountable to anybody"

Funny but I was commenting that all our parrots have disappeared as have most of the kookas. They have been coming for years now but suddenly, zilch.  I thought it was the corona virus.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, starlight7 said:

Funny but I was commenting that all our parrots have disappeared as have most of the kookas. They have been coming for years now but suddenly, zilch.  I thought it was the corona virus.

That's the other thing, coronavirus, spread by poisonous vapors, that is.

• Haha 1

Jeremy Corbyn on the EU  " A European bureaucracy totally unaccountable to anybody"

2 minutes ago, amibovered said:

That's the other thing, coronavirus, spread by poisonous vapors, that is.

😅😅😅- they really have disappeared, though. One big raven only ( maybe it ate them all?)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, starlight7 said:

😅😅😅- they really have disappeared, though. One big raven only ( maybe it ate them all?)

This sounds like bad news for scarecrows, poor old Worzel Gummidge is going to find himself on the dole 🤯

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Perthbum said:

They would not be linked, 5g is exactly the same as 4g the radio frequency is exactly  he same, this is another scare story that comes out with any new device that uses radio frequency

The facts

The latest cellular technology, 5G, will employ millimeter waves for the first time in addition to microwaves that have been in use for older cellular technologies, 2G through 4G. Given limited reach, 5G will require cell antennas every 100 to 200 meters, exposing many people to millimeter wave radiation. 5G also employs new technologies (e.g., active antennas capable of beam-forming; phased arrays; massive multiple inputs and outputs, known as massive MIMO) which pose unique challenges for measuring exposures.

23 hours ago, Rallyman said:

My headaches were not stress related at all , all down to phone usages 

What’s funny PB ? 

On 04/04/2020 at 21:29, Rallyman said:

The facts

The latest cellular technology, 5G, will employ millimeter waves for the first time in addition to microwaves that have been in use for older cellular technologies, 2G through 4G. Given limited reach, 5G will require cell antennas every 100 to 200 meters, exposing many people to millimeter wave radiation. 5G also employs new technologies (e.g., active antennas capable of beam-forming; phased arrays; massive multiple inputs and outputs, known as massive MIMO) which pose unique challenges for measuring exposures.

In the inner city areas of birmingham , they have started burning the masts down already .

Word has gone out , rightly or wrongly that there is a connection between 5g and coronavirus .

See boxer Amir's Khan's comments 

• Confused 1

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

7 minutes ago, bunbury61 said:

In the inner city areas of birmingham , they have started burning the masts down already .

Word has gone out , rightly or wrongly that there is a connection between 5g and coronavirus .

See boxer Amir's Khan's comments 

Screenshot_20200406-140517_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a02357da4ac0eadab86dfd9e78b3f45e.jpg

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

The lack of basic understanding of science in this thread is more scary than the virus. I can not comprehend how some of you have got to adulthood with such a basic intelligence. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, VERYSTORMY said:

The lack of basic understanding of science in this thread is more scary than the virus. I can not comprehend how some of you have got to adulthood with such a basic intelligence. 

Agree fwiw, and this thread confirms it.

• Like 1

On 04/04/2020 at 20:47, starlight7 said:

They are all here. They drive me crazy. Along with the cuckoos. 

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

I don’t think it’s connected to the virus but do have concerns regarding general health implications. 
There are big concerns about the connection of high voltage lines and cancer 

Are people not allowed to question how safe new technology is or just accept that it must be because we are told it’s ok. 

Edited by Rallyman

6 hours ago, Rallyman said:

I don’t think it’s connected to the virus but do have concerns regarding general health implications. 
There are big concerns about the connection of high voltage lines and cancer 

Are people not allowed to question how safe new technology is or just accept that it must be because we are told it’s ok. 

And the Earth’s flat eh?