190 eoi submit on 65point

Prajwol

11 hours ago, Prajwol said:

i jus aplied for eoi on 65 points in victoria....does anykne knw hiw long it might take for invitation and how much chances ti get....

It all depends - what visa number did you apply for (189.190, 491 or soemthing else) and what career code (ANZSCO code) did you include in your EOI

If you applied for a 189 visa then you have little hope of ever being invited, they haven't invited anyone on that sort of points score for about 2 years for that visa

17 hours ago, Prajwol said:

Registered nurse(nec) pte overall 7

So you need to be careful with the English Score as the Australian government doesn't recognise an overall score, each element needs to reach the score threshold in it's own right.

I would suggest your chance of an invite would be greatly improved by raising your English score to SUPERIOR - lots of anecdotal (but no actual proof) stories that 190 invites are much faster if you have SUPERIOR english

Nurse is one of the more popular career codes so I would think with just 65 points you will be in for a long wait - sorry I know that is something you didn't want to hear