Regarding claims for future points in EOI

Dear sir,

By the grace of Almighty, I have received a pre- Invitation from QLD as a Solicitor. I have been practicing as a Lawyer since 2005 in Pakistan . But I only claimed 5 years plus work experience .  At first I submitted EOI in the month of November, 2019. In that EOI   total work experience was 5 years 3 months. Thereafter for some reasons, I thought that I should not claim points for some months as I worked outside my home country at that time. Therefore, I deducted those 4  months from that EOI by editing that EOI properly and resubmitted it in the month of February, 2020. Since my points were not changed, the date of effect remained the same. 

Now the problem is that if it is calculated on the basis of date of effect my work experience reduces to 4 years 11 months and some days. I have received pre-invitation in March, 2020. I have all valid documents to prove my claims of points as per EOI at the time of invitation. (Age 15 Education 15 Employment 10 English 10 Spouse English 5 state nomination 15= 70 points)

Will it make any problem when Department of Home office assess my application? Because their system permits to claim future points? But in my case I did not make any dishonest claim. I just changed the months of experience. 

Regards
Huq