You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

tonyman

petrol prices so cheap

only 89 cents per litre tomorrow near me , the rest are averaging 98 ect ……….

cheapest ive seen since 2009...…...

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

That is cheap, the lowest I saw ours was $1.04 now it seems to be around  $1.20

• Like 1

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

98p near me, hope it lasts

• Like 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

But everyone is staying home.

• Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Not everyone......

19 minutes ago, tonyman said:
1 hour ago, Parley said:

Not everyone......

Just remembered you're a paramedic, @tonyman    Must be a stressful time for you.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Just remembered you're a paramedic, [mention=216672]tonyman[/mention]    Must be a stressful time for you.
You got the wrong person pal....... but on still out amd about working and quoting until further notice......

9 hours ago, tonyman said:
12 hours ago, Marisawright said:
Just remembered you're a paramedic, [mention=216672]tonyman[/mention]    Must be a stressful time for you.

You got the wrong person pal....... but on still out amd about working and quoting until further notice......

Hope you are being careful mate.....wear gloves and use hand sanitizer......I would also suggest a mask if going into other peoples houses.....for you and your customers sake.....you are meeting people that may have the virus.....or may have come into contact with someone that has it......2 weeks is a long time.....the situation around you will change a lot in 2 weeks and you may be looking back at who you met.....worked for.....shook hands with etc etc......

• Like 2

Hope you are being careful mate.....wear gloves and use hand sanitizer......I would also suggest a mask if going into other peoples houses.....for you and your customers sake.....you are meeting people that may have the virus.....or may have come into contact with someone that has it......2 weeks is a long time.....the situation around you will change a lot in 2 weeks and you may be looking back at who you met.....worked for.....shook hands with etc etc......
Appreciate that pal but all my reppossion houses are empty (apart from the odd squatter)..... Don't shake hands with my staff or contractors any more.... Just kiss them .... I've got to to some travelling to Mandurah this week so hope the laws don't change for me...... If they do, so be it....
  • Like 2

96 pence today a litre, probably having trouble shifting it

• Like 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Posted (edited)

59.9 cents/litre back home.

I haven't seen prices like that in almost 15 years. 

Edited by Canada2Australia
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Canada2Australia said:

59.9 cents/litre back home.

I haven't seen prices like that in almost 15 years. 

Will the Tar Lands iniatives make economic sense anymore.?

Probably so cheap as no-on is going anywhere.   I filled up 3 weeks ago before I started self isolation and paid $1.03 a litre and thought that was good.   My local petrol station tomorrow is selling for 89c a litre.

• Like 1

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog:

My VW only takes 95. This week 95 was cheaper than 91.  Never seen that before!

• Like 1

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

88c at Costco today. Hubby filled up when he went for essentials and my prescriptions. It’s a shame we can’t all store it. 

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

4 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

88c at Costco today. Hubby filled up when he went for essentials and my prescriptions. It’s a shame we can’t all store it. 

Cheaper then our Costco 

• Like 1

Brent crude up to $28/29 per barrel, Russia and Saudi cutting production back to drive prices up , fuel will increase quicker than it came down for sure. 

I didn't know Costco sold petrol.

• Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Being retired I don't use much petrol at all now. Take the bike down the beach and most places. Took the youngest on a drving lesson or 2 lately, quite on the roads, so saw the cheap petrol and filled up yesterday. Last a few weeks now.

16 hours ago, Parley said:

I didn't know Costco sold petrol.

Over a billion gallons a year and growing rapidly.   Off topic but they also sell in excess of 100,000 carats of high grade diamonds every year.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bulya said:

Over a billion gallons a year and growing rapidly.   Off topic but they also sell in excess of 100,000 carats of high grade diamonds every year.  

Are their diamonds cheap then?

16 hours ago, Paul1Perth said:

Being retired I don't use much petrol at all now. Take the bike down the beach and most places. Took the youngest on a drving lesson or 2 lately, quite on the roads, so saw the cheap petrol and filled up yesterday. Last a few weeks now.

Sshhhh you don’t want to be fined 🙄😀

2 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

Are their diamonds cheap then?

Dunno, but we’ve seen $500,000 dollar single diamonds rings in the big glass case.  Pretty impressive