Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

jdiane

Borders closed/ Section 48

Recommended Posts

So I have gotten my final invite for 190. Problem is, borders are closed and I'm on appeal from a previous visa refusal and qualify for Section 48. Anyone on the same boat? If I go out now, won't be able to come back till this blows over. I'd loose my job, and just moved to a rental home with 1 year contract. 

I still have less than two months to figure things out, hoping some miracle will happen. 

How do I try convince DHA to waive section 48 as this virus was never expected to happen? I feel like I'd put myself more in danger by forcing myself out of the country.

Tough times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say stay put- do not try to travel because you will get stranded if you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/03/2020 at 18:56, starlight7 said:

I would say stay put- do not try to travel because you will get stranded if you do.

Yes, I will hold off as long as I can. but I only have 50 days left to decide. If i let this go, i do not know if I will ever be invited again. =(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×